It is LGBQT Pride month and most are beautiful group of people. For me, I see everyone as equal but not everyone is accepted. When you get older with age, you realize more things about who you are. My character has never changed.
There are two things that many do not know about me. These terms did not really exsisted or was not relevant until recently. I am Demisexual and Sapiosexual. As a Demisexual, I do not feel sexual attracted to people in the normal way. I can not feel attraction towards people unless I already like their character, personalities, and mind. Sex is just not an important part of my life and I can actually do without. Here is where sapiosexual comes into place. You have to have some common sense but also a very interesting mind. I am more selective on whom I speak with and whom I associate myself with. I would rather have a great conversation than sex. Also, having an open mind is major. Being a Demisexual and sapiosexual go hand and hand and is part of my natural makeup as a human being.
There is always a new health trend every week or so about something being healthy or good for you. Sometimes it is bogus and sometimes it is true. Drinking lemon water is a true health benefit. Upon waking up, squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a glass, fill with warm water and drink. Drinking lemon water has myriad health benefits, from helping your immune system to offering an antioxidant boost. Doctors from across the globe explain how beneficial drinking lemon water is. I am not talking about celebrity doctors or Dr.Oz. I am talking about your neighborhood physician.
On top of that, lemons are very high in bioflavonoids that destroy harmful free radicals that damage blood vessels and cause inflammation. That is the technical term for helping your immune system function.
Here are 5 health benefits of drinking lemon water:
- Helps Digestion. Giving the body adequate water when you first wake up is a great way to get your body and your mind going.
- A Natural Detox. Drinking enough water, especially in the morning, helps make sure that the body can perform these jobs most effectively. There is even some evidence that lemon juice can help stimulate proper stomach acid production and bile production.
- Immune System Boost. Lemons contain Vitamin C… not a spectacularly high amount, but 30-50 mg per lemon. They also contain potassium. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning gives the body a chance to absorb these vitamins effectively and can provide a little immune boost.
- Healthier Skin. By helping flush the body and improve digestion, lemon water can lead to cleaner skin. The Vitamin C in the Lemon is needed for collagen production for smooth, healthy skin.
- Healthier Weight. There is evidence that drinking water, especially lemon water, first thing in the morning can help maintain a healthy weight. It does help suppress appetite, which aids in weight loss.
I have several mason jars full of lemon water. I put it in the refrigerator to preserve the lemon. I take it out of the fridge before bed and let it sit. In the morning, the water is room temperature ready to drink.
If you enjoy shopping at Victoria’s Secret, but find it pricy, this would be the time to go.
When is the Semi-Annual Sale:
There are 2 Semi-Annual Sales yearly. Typically, they will start in May (online) and June (in-store) or December/early January (online) and January (in-store).
There are a few tips for shopping this sale and few things that you need to know. First, the sale starts with items about 50% off. BUT, they will be marking items lower a few days later all the way down to 75% or more. If you take a look at your receipt you will see that they have a “price adjustment” policy, which means if the price goes LOWER within 14 days of purchasing your item they will give you back the difference.
How to shop the sale:
- Get in there early to shop. From experience, as long as you get there by noon you can get all the good sizes.
- Shop within the first few days of the sale. This is when all the good sizes (XS, S, M,L ), and the good colors are available.
- Panties start at 3.99 and bras start at 16.99.
- You will find things you normally do not see in your local store.
- The bigger the store, the more items they will have.
- They will try to offer you the Angel Card. If you cannot pay your card in full every time, do not get it. They will ask you a few times.
- Buy what you think you are going to need. I would recommend a bra first. If you can find a matching panty, get it.
- You CANNOT use coupons with this sale. This is just a heads up.
Here are a few more tips:
- The sale starts online first. However, there are more in store.
- The first day is CRAZY, just be prepared for the madness in the store.
- If you like matching sets, get those first. They will sell out.
- The winter sale is always better than the summer sale. Just my opinion.
What I find:
- When I lived on the east coast, I got better deals on body mists and accessories.
- However, I live on the west coast. I live in a smaller area, but I have a little more money to shop. I can buy clothing items.
- I was able to get a 65.00 VSX sports pant for 39.99. That is about 50% off.
- I was able to get a bra for $16.99. 36C is a popular size.