Little do a lot of people know, that I have many anxiety habits. Sometimes it mixes with depression. It can be debilitating at times. These things just happen often.
1. I touch my face and hair a lot searching for imperfections.
2. I am very apologetic even if I didn’t do anything wrong. I can’t control it because I always feel like an inconvenience.
3. I get annoyed very easily, but I handle it different than others. Sometimes I go in to a silent rage, sometimes I cry to myself, and sometimes I can even get numb.
4. I sometimes forget. My mind will go blank, but come back to me at random moments. I’m not forgetful, just overthinking too much.
5. I worry about every little thing. My dad noticed this when I was younger. I really can’t help it.
6. I get restless a lot. My legs always seem like they need to move even when I’m trying to rest.
7. I am talkative when I get manic. I’m relatively a quiet person but when my anxiety kicks in I talk because I hate the backward silence.
8. I’m embarrassed to laugh in public because it’s awkward. I’m told I laugh too loud and I get super embarrassed.
9. I always have headphones in my ears. Even though I love music, it is also because it helps with social anxiety. It’s easier to block out the noise around me. I get super annoyed when someone tries to speak to me when I have headphones on. I don’t want to be rude, but I don’t really want to talk about it especially when I’m in transit.
Is there something you experience that you like to add? Let me know in the comments.
Leave a Reply