Everyone enjoys to have color on their nails without spending money on going to the salon to get them done. There millions of combinations and colors to choose from but only a proper way to apply nail polish to your nails.
- Step 1: Make sure you nails are clean from any nail polish or oily substance. Then apply your base coat (to protect your nails) and let it dry!
- Step 2: Start by adding a drop of nail polish at the center of the nail, slightly above the cuticle. Then carefully push the drop towards the cuticle, leaving just a small gap!
- Step 3: Move the nail brush upwards in order to make a straight line towards the end of the nail. Now go back to the base of the nail and swipe the polish along the curve of the nail!
- Step 4: Keep dragging the nail polish until the whole side of the nail is covered.
- Step 5: Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other side of the nail until the whole side of the nail is covered.
- Step 6: Finish with a top coat.
You can add 2 or 3 more coats if the color is not dark enough.
Leave a Reply