Everyone wants beautiful healthy nails, but no one wants to really spend money on going to the salon every time. There are many ways to keep your nails healthy. You can take vitamins, use nail solutions, etc. That is great but how about to prevent from splitting and thinning nails. For me, I have long nails where in Spring/Summer months they break more easily. Instead of buying the latest nail hardener, you can actually harden your nails using all natural products ilk olive oil and lemon juice.
You are going to need:
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Follow these simple steps:
- Mix the olive oil and lemon in a bowl and stir constantly so it doesn’t separate. Once it’s well-combined place it on the microwaves for 15 seconds until it’s warm to the touch and stir with a spoon.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in your mixture and apply it directly to your dry polish-free nail beds, cuticles and even the back of your nails!
- Repeat this process every night before you go to bed and over a week you’ll notice your nails are getting stronger.
And that’s it!