When Michelle Obama proposed that everyone should get at least 1 hour of physical activity a day, people assume working out for an hour. That is not the case. Even though my regime is different than others, physical activity can consist of various things. You can ply with your kids, walk the mall, go window shopping, etc. As far as working out, you can go to the gym or workout at home. Personally, I prefer to workout at home. The workout becomes more natural as breathing rather than a “have to” activity.
I workout 6 days a week in the morning and up to 4 nighttime workouts (mainly to help me sleep). I workout in the morning to get my body moving, tone, and keep healthy. My nighttime workout is usually walking, abs, or yoga… nothing to intense (more like a warm up). The keyword is ‘HEALTHY’ or at least try to. I am not out to achieve the perfect body, 0% body fat (though that would be cool), and that 6-8 pack abs. All those are plus sides if achievable. You want to workout out or do physical activity to have. Healthy lifestyle. My family likes to eat and so do I. I cut back and do portion sizes. I don’t drink side, eat candy, or eat snacks like donuts or chips. I just cut back on the simple things. I don’t think a person should cut out their favorite food, just eat in moderation. Your body will thank you.
Here is what I recommend:
- Drink a glass of water or lemon water first thing when you get up. You are dehydrated and need fluid back into your body.
- Eat breakfast, whether it is yogurt with orange juice or eggs with bacon.
- Multivitamins (for men or women). You can get all the nutrients you need especially if there is food you can not eat. Gummies are great.
- Drink a glass of water before a meal. It helps with digestion and you will feel full faster and long once you eat.
- Stretch the body during the day or at night for blood circulation.
You can add these with physical activity and it will add to a more healthy lifestyle.
Note: Most diets don’t work because they normally lack one or more key things to aid you on being healthy.
Leave a Reply